RapMusicPromo.com sits down with rising model Sapphire.
Sapphire is a 26-year-old model from Detroit, Michigan. She has been through many obstacles in her life but nothing has stopped her from becoming the model she has always wanted to be. Sapphire has not been modeling for a long time and is considered a rookie in the modeling industry. We at rapmusicpromo.com had the pleasure to take a closer look at Sapphire’s life.
1. Have you always had a passion for modeling?
Answer: Yes, I’ve always had a passion for modeling but I couldn’t trust anyone to actually help me take it far.
2. What personal goals do you have for yourself in the modeling industry?
Answer: I would like to have my own fragrances, a lip-gloss line, and own a modeling business.
3. Right now, what’s your favorite song that’s in rotation at the clubs and why?
Answer: Squares Out Your Circle by Rocko and Future because there’s always people around you that don’t want to see you succeed. They’ll do everything in their power to stop you and bring you down. I can relate to this song because I’ve been in this situation before.
4. When you’re not killing it in front of the camera, what do you do with your free time?
Answer: In my free time, I love to spend time with my daughter. Between working and modeling, I barely spend time with my daughter. When I have the time to spend it with my daughter we enjoy every moment by isolating ourselves from the world to enjoy the time.
5. Being a rookie in modeling, what advice would you give to those models that want to start in the industry?
Answer: Always keep your head up and anything is possible if you just work hard and stay focused. There are people in the world that will use and abuse you for their own pleasures. You have to keep a thick skin to make in the modeling industry. Always remember that you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.
6. Favorite brands/designers at the moment?
Answer: I love Christian Louboutin. His style and design is so Classy and sexy at the same time.
7. How would you describe your personal style/Where do you pull your inspiration from?
Answer: I would describe my personal style as classy and exotic. I love to be different. I pull my inspirations from my mother and my aunt’s. I absolutely hate wearing clothes that make me look like everyone else.
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
Answer:My hidden talents are hairstyling and designing.
9. Something people don’t know about you?
Answer:Something that people don’t know about me is that I’m actually the sweetest person anyone will ever meet. People look at me and think I’m high-class or stuck up, but once they actually talk to me I’m cool I’m laid back. I’m far from conceited.
10. Would you consider yourself as more of a lover or a fighter?
Answer:I look at myself as a lover but I’ll fight to strive to do my best to succeed. And plus I absolutely HATE drama. It’s childish.
11. What are some of the projects that you’ve been a part of?
Answer:Just a few local photo-shoots and featured on two parties. A lot of these local people are not organized and I don’t have time for that. I’m about my money and no games.
12. How did you get the nickname of Sapphire?
Answer: I got the name Sapphire because I’m precious and rare like a sapphire. A Sapphire is a precious, rare, royal blue jewel. In plus my favorite color is royal blue.
13. Are there any models in the industry that you look up to?
Answer:I look up to Keyshia Dior because she’s so beautiful and Classy. She carries herself like a real lady.
14. If you had to describe yourself in only 5 words, what would they be?
Answer:Ambitious, determined, intelligent, classy, and exotic
15. Any last words for your fans?
Answer:To all my fans, I love you all. Without ya’ll I would’ve never had the motivation or drive to take this modeling to another level. I’m just thankful to have fans that believe in me. I ove ya’ll. XOXO
“I wish he’d just get back on drugs, You know what I’m saying?”‘
Said Zachary Allen who believes Weezy was better when he was a syrup sipping, weed smoking, mouth to man kissing rapper.
Lil Wayne’s 4th installment to his Dedication mixtape series dropped Tuesday September 4th to disappointing reviews from fans all over the world.
“It was between killing myself and suing him. So I went with the obvious choice, sue him and if I don’t win …then I’ll kill myself.
You know how much sh*t I coulda done in 20 minutes?!? So many things.”
Fans around the world have every right to be upset since every track on the mixtape sounds like an advertisement for ‘stupid’.